Friday, January 8, 2016

Topic 1: About Me

What prompted you to enroll in this course?:
I have always dreamed of becoming a broadcasting journalist. I feel that this class would help give me the tools needed to begin the process of pursuing my dream and making it a reality.

What are you most interested in learning about Journalism/News Reporting?
I am most interested in learning about how to effectively communicate a strong story that touches people and help them to think outside of themselves. I feel that so many people get so involved in their everyday routine that they sometimes forget about others and how they can help make a difference.

Tell us something you are passionate about outside of college:
I am most passionate about being a Mother. I am extremely honored to be able to be a role model and teacher to my two girls. Even though this is a major responsibility I am happy to accept it and hope to raise strong independent women.

No comments:

Post a Comment